8 Ideas for Fun STEM Learning with Kids
From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis
Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter
STEM lessons can be fun. Whether it is origami jumping frogs or making a boat out of cement, Mandy Casto has eight high-energy ideas for making STEM fun. She also shares her favorite ways to find new ideas and about the success of school-wide “STEM Time” for the students each week.
- 8 Lessons Mandy used to make STEM fun
- The benefits of having “STEM TIME” in your school.
- How to connect all subjects with STEM in unique ways. (You can connect history, ELA and more to STEM.)
- How Mandy helps students become more courageous and creative.
- Mandy’s favorite places to find ideas to make STEM fun.
Mandy Casto @thatmathlady is a middle school math and science teacher in Concord, North Carolina. She currently teaches students in a STEM program and is constantly amazed by the impact of STEM education on her students.
from Cool Cat Teacher BlogCool Cat Teacher Blog http://www.coolcatteacher.com/8-ideas-teaching-stem-fun-lesson-plan-ideas/